Rajasthan Pre Medical Test or RPMT is conducted by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences every year for admission in to M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.V.Sc. & A.H Bachelor Degree courses in various medical, dental and veterinary institutes in Rajasthan. The admission to 85% seats will be completed through the RPMT 2014 exam and the rest will be filled by All India Candidates via the NEET UG 2013 Exam. RPMT University’s goal is to distribute and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences.
RPMT 2014 Exam Pattern:
- 1st Paper — Physics & Chemistry – 100 questions
- 2nd Paper– Botany & Zoology – 100 questions
- Question type– objective
- Total time– 2.00 hours (120 minutes)
There is a provision of negative marking in the entrance examination, that is, one mark is subtracted for every incorrect reply.
RPMT 2014 application Form/ process:
- Following the candidates have fulfilled the part 1 of the application form and confirmed every of the details filled by them, they must click on the submit button and finish the Part 1 of RPMT 2014 Application Submission procedure.
- Candidate need print Bank Challan form to deposit the application fee at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce and get the same with Bank Transaction ID
- Next the candidates should save their Username and Password generated in this step to be needed in afterward steps.
- Following payment of application fee candidate can access to Part II of the online application form by typing their user ID and password.
- Application form will include uploading the scanned digital copy of their current passport size colored photograph and signature in JPEG and JPG format having a limited size of 30 kb. Candidate will need the same so keep ready for filling part II.
RPMT 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate be the resistant of Rajasthan
- Candidate should have a minimum eligibility of HSC pass or equivalent to the scheme 10 + 2 and
- Candidate must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology with English as compulsory subject for MBBS
- Candidate must comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as compulsory subject for BDS
- To give the exam general Candidate should have 50% of minimum marks and SC / ST category a minimum mark of 40%
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 17
Colleges in RPMT:
- S.M.S. Medical College
- Government Dental College
- J.L.N. Medical College
- Government Medical College
- Jhalawar Medical College
- Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Veterinary & Animal Science
- M.G. Medical & Dental College
- Dr. S.N. Medical College
- R.N.T. Medical College
- Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College
- S.P. Medical College
- Geetanjali Medical College
- College of Veterinary & Animal Husbandry
- National Institute of Medical Sciences