MHT CET / MT CET 2014 are a premier entrance test conducted by Maharashtra Government to perusing the admission into four year full time degree courses. Every year lakh of student take part of this entrance test. MHT CET / MT CET are conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). MHT CET / MT CET 2014 Exam is recognized by over 80 institutions in the state of Maharashtra.MHT-CET/ MT CET is held for those candidates who want to take admission into Technology, Health sciences, Pharmacy and Engineering programs offered at undergraduate level in government and private colleges across the state of Maharashtra. The application form of MHT CET/ MT CET 2014 will be available in the month of March.
The application form of MHTCET/ MT CET 2014 can be obtained in two modes – 1.On line 2.Off line
In On line mode:
- The candidates have to applying online can visit the official site of MHT CET / MT CET 2014 i.e. www.dte.org.in. (The detailed instructions for filling the online application form are given in the Application Kit /Annexure B.)
- First of all candidate have to upload His/Her photograph and signature.
- After then candidates are required to fill in the online application form.
- The candidate can edit the data till it is not confirmed by him/ her. Once submit button is pressed, details will not be altered.
- Payment will be done through credit/debit Card. Rs.700 for general candidates & Rs.500 is charged For SC/ST candidates. This amount is not refundable.
- Confirm the Online application form in person along with duly signed printout of the application form with required documents (both originals and attested copies) at the application form receipt center listed as per schedule.
- Principal of his/her Junior College shall certify both the copies and issue one copy of printout to the candidate. It will be responsibility of the Head Master/Principal of High School/Junior College to verify and certify that the information provided in the application form by the candidate is correct.
- The certified Application Form shall be submitted by the Principal of High School/Junior College to the Director / Principal of the Notified College of the concerned District as shown in ‘Annexure-A’ on or before the last date prescribed.
- The Candidates, who have passed HSC or Equivalent examination from outside Maharashtra, shall submit application form at any of the Notified College as mentioned in Annexure A. The candidate shall get Receipt, Admit Card and Score Card from the same Notified College.
- Such candidates shall produce relevant documents, in original, of a) photo identity b) SSC or equivalent examination mark sheet to the authority at the Notified College at the time of submission of duly signed Online Application Form in two copies.
- Incorrect/incomplete Application Form will be rejected.
- A Candidate shall submit only one Application Form. In case, the candidate submits more than one application form, he/she shall be disqualified.
In Off line mode:
- Information Brochure along with Application Kit for the aspiring Candidates will be available at their Junior Colleges against the payment of the application form fee for the candidates passed/appearing HSC from Maharashtra.
- Information Brochure along with Application Kit for the aspiring Candidates will be available at Notified Colleges (Annexure A) against the payment of the application form fee for the candidates passed/appearing HSC from outside Maharashtra.
- It is mandatory for the Candidates to procure the Information Brochure along with Application Kit.
- The Application Kit contents the Application Kit Number and Password.