The Christian Medical College Vellore Association (CMC Vellore) is conducting entrance examination each year for the admission of different courses in the discipline of medicine. It is a national level exam and it is the primary qualifying test for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses like MBBS, BDS and B.Sc Nursing.
CMC Vellore 2014 Courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT)
CMC Vellore 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
- For admissions MBBS, BDS and BSc Nursing courses the student have to pass in the 10+2 (HSC) or equal exam
- The student have to be minimum age of 17 years
- The student have to be an India
CMC Vellore 2014 Exam Syllabus: CMC Vellore 2014 syllabus will cover Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology and General Ability.
CMC Vellore 2014 Selection Process: At first the CMC Vellore 2014 Written Test Result will be declared. Then a merit list will be ready by the CMC Vellore association.
After that candidates will be called for Interviews and then CMC Vellore Association will shorten with a final selection list for counseling.
CMC Vellore 2014 Application Form:
- Candidate will be get their CMC Vellore 2014 Application Form from the official website and can be filled online only.
- Candidates can made their payment via online, Demand Draft or ICICI Bank challan.
- After filling the CMC Vellore 2014 Application Form candidate need to send the print out of the filled Application form with the enclosures and the Demand Draft for the Application payment to CMC Vellore Association.