Assam Common Entrance Examination or Assam CEE 2014 conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam for admission into its undergraduate programme like Engineering and Medical programmes -MBBS, BDS, BE, B.Tech. The Assam CEE 2014 will be held in the month of May, 2014. Assam CEE 2014 Application form will be available in the month April, 2014 from the official site.
Before proceeding to Assam CEE Online Registration 2014, candidates are requested to fulfill the eligibility criteria to avoid any error in information. The steps of Registration Process are as follows:
Assam CEE 2014 Online Registration Procedure:
- First of all candidate have to visit the official site of Assam CEE 2014 to registration. Then fill the necessary information mandatorily.
- Then Fill the course option properly. Course 1- For medical only. Course 2-For engineering only. Course 3-For medical/engineering both.
- Third step is meant for uploading recent colored scanned photograph & signature in JPG format, remember the scanned photograph should not exceed 35kb & remaining signature should not exceed 30 kb respectively.
- Then Submit the Assam CEE 2014 form fee via SBI Bank Challan available for download on: www.dibru.ac.in. No fee will be accepted in cash, Draft or Cheque.
- Fee details for Assam CEE 2014 Online Registration are as follows, For Engineering candidates: Rs.900, Medical candidates: Rs.900, Both Engineering and Medical: candidates Rs.1100.
- Confirm all the information before final submission.
- Take a printout of the filled form in Assam CEE 2014 Online Registration. More than a few copies can be taken intended for future references by navigating to the “Reprint Data Sheet” link on official website.
- Lastly is to send the application form printout with the University copy of Bank Challan in an A4 sized envelope via speed post to the following address:
Member Secretary, Cell,
CEE – 2013, Dibrugarh University, Assam, IND